Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Crucible

A substance, having undergone the intense heat and pressure of a crucible, emerges as a completely different substance.

A person, having undergone the intense reflection and training of a crucible, emerges as a completely different person.

More focused.
More efficient.
Mentally stronger.
More physically capable.
More effective.
12 hours of deep work on your mind, body and spirit.

“I agree to attend!”
“I agree to stay for the entire 12 hours!”
“I agree to judge on results!”
“I agree to participate fully!”
“I agree to support other participants!”
“I agree to take a giant step up!”

What:   The Crucible
When:  Saturday, November 21, 2015
            6am – 6pm
Where: Japanese Martial Arts Center

Ages 16 & Up Only.

Comprehensive waiver and participation agreement required.
I have only one question ... why are you afraid?

No comments: